As you may know every year Kaspersky release many 1 year free keys as promotional offers but those keys are made to be accepted in only a few selected version (selected language) they cannot be used to activate every KIS version.So today I am going to show you the trick how you can use the promotional keys to activate any version.
Note: The method written here is an example to show you how to convert Kaspersky CBE to Kaspersky Internet Security. You can use this method for any version instead of Kaspersky CBE .The only thing matters is the cbi.dll
1.First download the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011/2012 or which ever is the latest
2.Download the cbi.dll file extracted from Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11.
(If you want you can also extract cbi.dll after installing Kaspersky CBE security from Program files then uninstalling it.)
3. Install Kaspersky Internet Security 2011/2012.Before installing remember to tick the check box of Change Installation setting.
4. After continue the Installtion Process like given below :-
Next > I agree > Next > Next > Install
5. Let the installation of KIS 2011 initializing and running for a while until the installation wizard shows Copying new files (in the second round of progress as the progress bar should already completed for one round). When the progress bar runs until about the middle stage, click on Cancel button to temporarily stop the installation process.
6 . On Windows Explorer, browse to \Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kasperky Internet Security 2011 folder.
7. Delete the cbi.dll file.
8. Copy the cbi.dll from Kaspersky Security Suite CBE 11 into the folder to replace the deleted cbi.dll.
9. When the hack is done, click on No button to continue the installation process.
10. After that activation screen will appear put you Kaspersky CBE security key into that and voila you Kaspersky Internet Security is Activated.
To know how to get the Free KEY visit this link